Wild Wadi Water Park
The Ultimate Formula for Fun
Wild Wadi Water Park!!! Experience unforgettable aquatic student adventures in one of Dubai’s most iconic waterparks at Wild Wadi. The Wild Wadi Water Park is an outdoor water park in Dubai, situated in the area of Jumeirah, next to the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
What makes Wild Wadi such a perfect choice for a school outing? It offers amazing rides, fantastic facilities and simply superlative service. More than that, it has a professional team who can tailor your visit perfectly for you, from a straightforward to a private party with food, drinks and special entertainment.
Themed on the Legend of Juha, a traveler from Arabian folklore, the Wild Wadi is a state of the art water park known for its one-of-a-kind features and thrills galore. It is one of the most colorful and beautiful waterparks in the world. In total, the water park has 30 different water attractions, including the 32 meters high Jumeirah Sceirah slide, the artificial surf ride Wipeout and Riptide and the 18 meters high waterfall. Ever experienced a flash flood? Then beware of Wadi Washed, a once-a-day choreographed water and sound show, expect thunder cracks, lightning flashes and sudden deluges of water!
For added convenience, the Wild Wadi operates a cashless system activated by a waterproof wristband so no need to worry about lost or wet money. The park offers four retail outlets and a range of dining options including BBQ restaurants, brick oven pizza parlors plus fruit and snack bars. For a VIP experience, luxury cabanas are also available serving drinks and cold fruit as guests cool off in shaded hammocks.
Book Your student field trips to Wild Wadi Water Park. For more information, kindly contact us!
LOCATION: Opp. Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah St, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai
OPERATIONAL HOURS: MON - SUN: 10:00AM to 18:00PM
SUGGESTED GRADES: Grade 1 & Above
TICKETS & INCLUSIONS:
- Wild Wadi offers 10:1 Complimentary for Student Groups.
- Student Package is inclusive of Meal inside the Park
- Outing appropriate for Students from Grade 1 to University.
- For General Public group booking option is available. Enquire Now to Know More details
STAY INFORMED – Terms & Policies
- Appropriate swimwear is required
- Follow lifeguard instructions at all times
- Running and diving is not permitted
- Certain attractions have a 1.1m height requirement
- Hold on to the tube handles at all times
- Keep hydrated, drink lots of fluids
- Use no less than a factor 30 SPF sunscreen
- Don’t drink the pool water
- Look at the ride and decide if you can safely participate as you are the best judge of your limitation
- Guests with medical conditions may be restricted to ride on some of the attractions.If you are not a confident swimmer please wear a life jacket, available at the Wave pool and Action River for free
Inappropriate swimwear includes and is not limited to:
- Cotton clothes
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wetsuits
- Long necklaces and chains
- Swimsuit should be free of metal; buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and slides. Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides. Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at the gift shops
Things that are not permitted in Wild Wadi:
- Outside food and beverage, or any glass items
- Fighting and abusive language
- Running and diving
- Unruly behaviour and horse playing
- Queue jumping
- Devices that contain exposed needles which do not retract into the device or other sharp points and edges (May be stored in First Aid Room)