View at The Palm
360-degree View of Palm Jumeirah
View at The Palm! stunning 360-degree views 240 meters above the world famous Palm Jumeirah. Inspire wonder through education. The View offers an exciting and unique excursion for students to learn and be inspired by the marvelous Palm Jumeirah. Bring your lessons to life with 360-degree city views, where students can immerse themselves in Palm Jumeirah’s fascinating story and learn how this man-made wonder came to life.
Students start their trip at The View Exhibition, where students will explore the LED aquarium tunnel, interactive floor mapping, nine different touchpoints, and last but not least, the 52-floor viewing deck. At 240 metres high, The Observation Deck on level 52 of the iconic Palm Tower offers panoramic, 360-degree views of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf and beyond from an outdoor terrace and a premium VIP Lounge. Spot iconic landmarks and hidden gems of this beautiful city.
In 2022, the venue further elevated expectations for sky-high experiences with the opening of The Next Level. At 250m above ground, the private, barrier-free viewing space has clinched the title as Palm Jumeirah’s highest vantage point.
The View’s vantage point showcases one of Dubai’s biggest achievements; Palm Jumeirah. Located off the Dubai coast, Palm Jumeirah is a landmark in engineering, with luxury residences, retail, hospitality and leisure facilities across its three main areas – the trunk, crescent, and fronds. The project began in 2001 with land reclamation, with the first residents moving in five years later. Today, the island is home to more than 78,000 residents, and features dozens of world class hotels, resorts and retail and leisure attractions.
The View represents a magnification to the entire experience of Palm Jumeirah.
The facts & Highlights:
- Tallest building on Palm Jumeirah with 52 floors
- Elevator reaches the 52nd floor in 45 seconds
- 360 Degree viewing deck
- SUSHISAMBA restaurant on the 51st floor
- AURA Sky Pool Lounge on the 50th floor
- 290 rooms in the The St.Regis Dubai, The Palm hotel
LOCATION: Palm Jumeirah Rd, The Palm Tower, 52ed Floor - Dubai
- Monday to Thursday: Operations hours will be from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm Last entry will be 09:00 pm
- Friday to Sunday: Operations hours will be from 9:00 to 12:00 am Last entry will be 11:00 pm
- Non peak hours will be from 9:00 to 04:00 pm and 07:30 pm to closing
- Peak hours from 04:30 pm to 07:00 pm
SUGGESTED GRADES: Grade 3 and Above
- Minimum Number of Students - 25
- Venue Capacity - 200
- The Ticket holders should arrive 15 minutes prior to the time shown on the Ticket. Late comers will not be admitted.
- All liability arising out of loss of or damage to any personal property or loss of life, personal injury to any person, whether as a result of any person’s negligence or not are expressly disclaimed. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit to The View and their visit shall be at this adult’s and/or their guardian’s risk. No food or beverages are allowed at The View.
- Entry timings and/or Ticket prices may be changed, varied or amended without notice or liability.
- All persons and/or their belongings may be required to undergo a security check including but not limited to an x-ray examination and/ inspections of bags. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall be grounds for non-admission or request to leave from The View. Any behaviour which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors as well as the usage of offensive, abusive, threatening or insulating language will not be tolerated.
- Personal belongings must be kept in a safe place. Liability for any lost or stolen property is expressly excluded.
- Large bags, shopping bags and/or strollers must be kept in the Lockers located near The View entrance.
- Responsibility for inclement weather conditions effecting visibility is hereby disclaimed. For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and re-scheduling of entry are not offered for inclement weather.
- Photos and/or videos taken at, from or during the visit may not be commercially used. Usage of cameras, video recordings or otherwise may be disallowed at any time without notice.
- It is strictly prohibited to place any item, including without limitation, mobile phones, cameras, selfie sticks, tripods, bags, and other personal belongings, on or through the gap/partitions of the window panels of the terrace or to hold such items outside the terrace of The View. Items must be kept inside the terrace at all times and photos/videos must only be taken from within the terrace.
- The entire The View experience in Level 52 is wheelchair accessible while The View Next Level experience in Level 54 is accessible by stairs.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The following items are prohibited at The View: Magic markers, spray paint, Aerosol cans, Glass bottles, Knives, Fireworks/explosives, Firearms/ammunition, Chemical weapons, mace/pepper spray, Multi-tools, Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels.