Aquaventure Water Park
World's Largest Water Park
What better way for your students to cool down than at the world’s largest waterpark at Aquaventure Water Park. Students can get their pulse racing with over 105 record-breaking slides and experiences, including the iconic Leap of Faith, Aquaconda and the latest attractions at Trident Tower.
Aquaventure Waterpark guarantees your students a universe of fervor to cause them to feel different in water in more ways than one. With dedicated student packages, offers and discounts, Aquaventure is a true haven for your student field trips. Get your heartbeat hustling on 30 slides and attractions, chuckle your way down in Dubai's longest Lazy River, and unwind on 500m of private beach. Adrenaline junkies can scream down world-record-breaking waterslides, young families will enjoy the safety of Splashers Island, and animal lovers can get up close with dolphins, sea lions, sharks and stingrays.
- Odyssey of Terror: Bring your friends and race down World’s tallest waterslide sweeping you up and down as you accelerate before the BIG DROP. Experience near weightlessness before freefalling down a curved wall
- Shockwave: A triple threat of speed, power, and rafting adventure at the longest family water coaster in the world. Bring your friends and blast forward 449 metres through a series of dark tunnels at the speed of light. Get ready for the drops and be sure to look down.
- Zoomerango: Experience a mix of sensations – from mega drop plummets to vertical zooms that create a sense of weightlessness for a short second at the peak of its 14-metre high vertical wall – as you slide up and down the 25-metre high and 156-metre long giant six-seater tube.
- Aquaconda: Ride the world’s largest tube-waterslide for extreme careering, the 9.2-metre wide and 25-metre tall Aquaconda mercilessly catapults riders at 35 kilometres per hour through a dark serpentine tunnel with unexpected twists and turns and intense banking 4.6 metres up the walls.
- Blackout: Labelled as ‘’the scarier sister’’ of Leap of Faith, this is only for the fearless riders. Plummet down a near-vertical drop for extreme thrills and reach high velocities from beginning to end.
- Vortex: Slide down the Vortex twister and rush through back-to-back turns, curves, drops and 360 loops for the ultimate fun and thrilling ride before you plummet down the lagoon
- Leap of faith: Plunge from a height of nine storeys as you speed down a near-vertical drop, right through a shark-filled lagoon.
- Poseidon's Revenge: Feel your adrenaline skyrocket as you step into the capsule of Poseidon and hit speeds of 60km/h, before looping upside-down.
- Medusa's Lair:
- Shark Attack
- River Rapids: Ride the longest river in the region with gushing rapids that send you twisting and spinning through raging torrents with thrills around every turn to deliver an adrenaline rush! A variety of large pools with spacious sun decks are available along the way allowing you to easily dip-in and out of the water at your leisure.
- Raging Rapids: Experience what it feels like to be raging through a number of roaring water elements at the Raging Rapids, from waves, high-pressure bubbles and currents to tempt the most daring youngsters and adults alike.
- Hydra Racer: Pick your 3 battle comrades and challenge one another to be the first to the bottom to win the “Trident“, but make sure to conquer the Hydras along the way
- Splashers Kids Play Area: Bring your little thrill seekers down to make a splash at the biggest kid’s only waterpark experience in the Middle East.
- Immortal Falls: Experience Dubai's first thrill-seeking, gravity-defying cliff jumps - leaping down the Immortal Falls for those that dare to
- Surf's Up: Grab a board and bust your best surf moves! Unlimited access included with your Aquaventure Waterpark ticket.
LOCATION: Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd – Dubai
OPENING TIMES: MON - SUN: 10:00AM - 18:30PM
SUGGESTED GRADES: Grade 1 & Above
TICKETS & INCLUSIONS:
Students – ENQUIRE NOW
- Minimum Number of Students - 25
- Aquaventure offers 10:1 Complimentary for Student Groups.
- Student Package is inclusive of Meal inside the Park
- Outing appropriate for Students from Grade 1 to University
- For General Public group booking option is available. Enquire Now to Know More details.
STAY INFORMED – Terms & Policies
- Appropriate swimwear is required
- Follow lifeguard instructions at all times
- Running and diving is not permitted
- Certain attractions have a 1.2m height requirement
- Hold on to the tube handles at all times
- Keep hydrated, drink lots of fluids
- Use no less than a factor 30 SPF sunscreen
- Don’t drink the pool water
- Selfie Sticks, Handheld Go Pro, and/or other action cameras are not allowed on any slides
- Lifejackets are available at different locations around Aquaventure Waterpark. Ask a lifeguard for assistance
- Lifejackets are required for all swimmers under 1.2 metres (48”) and recommended for weak or inexperienced swimmers of all ages
- Look at the ride and decide if you can safely participate as you are the best judge of your limitations
- Guests with medical conditions may be restricted to ride on some of the attractions
- If you are not a confident swimmer please wear a life jacket
Inappropriate swimwear includes and is not limited to:
- Cotton clothes
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wetsuits
- Long necklaces and chains
- Swimsuit should be free of metal; buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other
- swimmers and slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at the gift shops
Things that are not permitted in Aquaventure:
- Outside food and beverage, or any glass items
- Fighting and abusive language
- Running and diving
- Unruly behaviour and horse playing
- Queue jumping
- Devices that contain exposed needles which do not retract into the device or other sharp points and edges (May be stored in First Aid Room)